Consultancy Opportunity for Experts
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Opportunity for Consultancy Work
Consult 360 is a fast-growing national consulting firm providing expertise consultancy service to civil society government organizations and government and business organizations. To address its growing portfolio, Consult 360 is looking forward to work with following experts;
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM)/Municipal DRR Planning Expert
- Baseline/End-line Survey Expert
- WASH Expert
- Livelihood Expert
- Gender and Social Inclusion Expert
- Organizational Capacity Building Expert
- Public Health Expert
- Evaluation Expert
- Financial Expert
- A Master’s Degree/PhD in relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Proven English writing skills – Proposal/Reports/Notes
- Working experience with Government and NGOs in Nepal
If you fit to the profile and want to be part of a dynamic team, do send you application mentioning your expected daily rate in NPR along with a copy of your latest CV and a sample of your work by 4th of December 2021.
We will be checking the received CV in a rolling basis thus encourage you not to wait until the last date.
Consult 360 will provide you an independent working environment.