Consultancy for Video Development on SRH Messages
Detailed Job description / requirements:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Working for Access and Creation with the partnership WVI Nepal kindly requests you to submit Proposals for a consultancy assignment for:
Proposal title: Consultancy for Video Development on SRH Messages
Acceptance, acknowledgement, authorized signing, and submission of this RFP document is mandatory for this process. Please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 1, in preparing your Proposal.
Both registered companies in GoN and individuals are eligible to apply for this assignment.
Interested consulting firms/companies/Individuals are welcomed to enclose your own additional details, if necessary. However failure to complete the details as requested will result in invalidation.
Offers should be sent to:
WACT Tikapur Kailali
World Vision International Nepal
The RFPs reference number must be shown on the envelope containing the offer. The Offers must be received by latest on 29th November 2021. Offers received after the deadline will be invalidated.
- Your Proposal must be expressed in English, and valid for a minimum period of 90 days
- In the course of preparing your Proposal, it shall remain your responsibility to ensure that it reaches the address above on or before the deadline. Proposals that are received by WACT Tikapur after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation. If you are submitting your Proposal by email, kindly ensure that they are signed and in the .pdf format, and free from any virus or corrupted files.
- Services proposed shall be reviewed and evaluated based on completeness and compliance of the Proposal and responsiveness with the requirements of the RFP and all other annexes providing details of WACT Tikapur requirements.
- Any discrepancy between the unit price and the total price shall be re-computed by WACT Tikapur, and the unit price shall prevail and the total price shall be corrected. If the Service Provider does not accept the final price based on WACT’s re-computation and correction of errors, its Proposal will be rejected.
- No price variation due to escalation, inflation, fluctuation in exchange rates, or any other market factors shall be accepted by WACT after it has received the Proposal. At the time of Award of Contract or Purchase Order, WACT reserves the right to vary (increase or decrease) the quantity of services and/or goods, without any change in the unit price or other terms and conditions.
- Please be advised that WACT is not bound to accept any Proposal, nor award a contract or Purchase Order, nor be responsible for any costs associated with a Service Providers preparation and submission of a Proposal, regardless of the outcome or the manner of conducting the selection process.
- WACT Tikapur encourages every prospective Service Provider to prevent and avoid conflicts of interest, by disclosing to WACT if you, or any of your affiliates or personnel, were involved in the preparation of the requirements, design, cost estimates, and other information used in this RFP.
- WACT implements a zero tolerance on fraud and other proscribed practices, and is committed to preventing, identifying and addressing all such acts and practices against WACT, as well as third parties involved in WACT activities. WACT expects its Service Providers to adhere to the WACT child safe guarding policy. All WACT Tikapur vendors, contractors and consultants are required to acknowledge receipt and understanding of World Vision Behaviour Protocols, which are rules of appropriate and proper behavior, herein attached as Annex 4.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your Proposal.