Community Mobilization Officer (CMO)/Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation Coordinator
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Social Organization District Coordination Committee (SODCC) is a non-profitable, nongovernmental social organization of Parsa and has been working to improve the status of children and Women of Parsa district. The organization has its main office in the metropolitan of Birganj which is the focal center of its operations and administrative functions.
SODCC has signed a contract with RTI International for implementing and managing the community mobilization component of the Early Grade Reading Program (EGRP) in Parsa. The overall purpose of the community mobilization of EGRP is to increase family and community support for improvement of early grade reading for children from grades one to three. SODCC is working directly with School, SMC, PTA, Early Grade Reading sub-committee and all relevant community forums in close coordination with Education Development and Coordination Unit at district level and municipalities and rural municipalities in local level for implementing activities related to community mobilization of EGRP in Parsa.
SODCC is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation Coordinator (MEDC) and Community Mobilization Officer (CMO) to manage and implement community mobilization component of EGRP in Parsa. The last date of application is July 30, 2019 before 5 PM and application must be sent through email in email@example.com.
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation Coordinator
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation Coordinator (MEDC) is responsible to implement the monitoring and evaluation framework of community mobilization activities and produce and organize project related document reports, fact sheets, etc of community mobilization of Early Grade Reading Program (EGRP) to increase family and community support for Early Grade Reading project in Parsa.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social work, or related field
- Experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation framework
- At least 3 years’ experience in designing platform, recording progress, producing documentation/reports and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in team leadership and coordination.
- Experience in research, database management is preferred.
- Strong IT background, specially advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, SPSS and other database platform
- Strong oral and written communication and report writing skills in English and Nepali
Position: Community Mobilization Officer (CMO)
- Community Mobilization Officer (CMO) is responsible to implement community mobilization activities of community mobilization of Early Grade Reading Program (EGRP) to increase family and community support for Early Grade Reading under the technical guidance of Program Manager in Parsa.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education, social work, or related field
- Experience in community mobilization work: dealing with community forum and people
- At least 1 year experience in implementation and providing technical inputs on community mobilization and strengthening capacities of community forum.
- Experience in conducting training for community forums
- Experience in early grade reading, primary education and ECD sector is preferred
- Competent in computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Package
- Oral fluency in Nepali and local language for communication
- Reporting skills in Nepali is a must
- Preference will be given to local resident of relevant local level, familiar with the local culture and language
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter and updated resume with two recent references to firstname.lastname@example.org July 30, 2019, before 5 PM. Please mention the positon in subject area of email during the application process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
|Category||Development and Project|
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||23 Jul, 2019|
|Apply Before||30 Jul, 2019|