Tuki Association Sunkoshi is a member-based non-governmental, non-profit social development organization registered in the District Administration Office of Sindhupalchok and the Government of Nepal in 1992, and is affiliated with the Social Welfare Council (SWC).
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Tuki Association Sunkoshi is a non-governmental, non-profit making local organization working in Sindhupalchok district since 1992 in the field of Education & Child Rights, Health & Nutrition, Livelihood, Disaster Risk Reduction, SHUSASAN and Reconstruction in collaboration with different partner organizations and local governments.
Tuki has been implementing several projects coordinating and co- partnering with different partner organizations and local governments. Education for Hope (EfH) is one of the projects implemented by Tuki. Major objective of this project is to contribute for improving learning achievements of the students. This project focuses in quality education and is being funded by Child Fund Japan, Nepal office. At present, this project needs qualified and experienced Nepali Citizen for the following position.
- Vacancy number: 01-2076/077(EfH)
- Communication Officer- 1
Major job responsibilities:
- Lead in planning, implementing and monitoring Donor Service (DS) communication;
- Ensure DS Communication compliances including regular communication between sponsored children (SC) and their sponsors;
- Maintain, update, and analyze database of sponsored children and their families including non-sponsored children;
- Translate DS related materials and other program documents (Nepali to English and vice versa) including preparation of case;
- Conduct workshop, interaction session and training on donor service and child sponsorship matters to project staff, sponsored children/family, and community;
- Coordinate with project staff in complying to donor service requirements;
- Verify DS related materials submitted by APO to ensure its quality;
- Support school teachers to help SCs prepare letters to sponsor
- Ensure timely delivery of DS related materials to SCs and CFJ.
- Perform other necessary task allocated by line manager related to EfH project
Required minimum qualification, experiences and professional skills
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science, Rural Development, Education with major English or any related field.
- Strong command of English and Nepali language both in written and verbal.
- More than 2 years’ work experience in similar position.
- Experience in operating computer (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel &PowerPoint), and email and internet.
- Work experience in I/NGOs and/or child sponsorship/education program will be an advantage.
- Candidate having two wheeler driving license will be an added value.
Interested female candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit application along with recently updated CV, copies of testimonials, experiences, training and citizenship certificate and two referees to: email@example.com not later than 26 November 2019 before 5:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Female from Dalit and Janajati candidates meeting above experiences, skills and qualification are highly encouraged to apply.
|Category||Development and Project|
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||19 Nov, 2019|
|Apply Before||26 Nov, 2019|