C# / Web API Developer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Education level: Bachelor of computer science or IT or equivalent
Personality and Responsibilities:
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- Ability to effectively work on assigned task competing priorities
- Possess troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
- Mandatory skills – the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C# / ASP.NET / MVC technology
- Hands-on programming in JSON and Web API in a production environment.
- Hands-on programming in Web markup languages (HTML/HTML5, XML) and Style sheet language (CSS/CSS3)
- Strong knowledge on .Net Frameworks 4.5+ and .Net Core 2.0+
- Experience in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (Mongo DB, DynamoDB)
- Solid understanding of OO techniques and Design patterns.
- Experience in writing test cases using Nunit/MSTest
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD. (Git/Bitbucket)
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Involved in SDLC process.
Nice to haves
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud-based solutions in AWS
To apply, click the following link: http://verisknepal.com.np/WebAPI_Developer.php