Business Planning and Development
Detailed Job description / requirements:
FHI 360 Nepal
FHI 360 has been working in Nepal since 1993 in the areas of HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, nutrition, antimicrobial resistance, environment, capacity building, civil society and media strengthening, and governance reform. FHI 360’s work is grounded in evidence and aligns with and provides support to the Government of Nepal’s development priorities and plans. FHI 360 is looking for a long-term consultant for “business planning and development” with the following skills and experience:
- Have proven experience in growing businesses, or supporting the growth of businesses, operating in the development market, including within a competitive landscape.
- Strategic thinker, well experienced in developing strategic plans.
- Extremely well networked in international development in Nepal, across multiple sectors.
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience of funder procurement processes and procedures.
- Has relationships with international non-government organizations and funding agencies in Nepal
Interested candidates can submit their resumes (maximum of 3 pages) along with two references and the proposed daily rate for consultancy by June 28, 2022, to Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org