Business Development Officer
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a company working in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services within the country. Being pioneer in IT and Telecommunication Services, we have been currently focusing with numerous tenders for government as well as NGOs/INGOs by providing our technical expertise, products and solutions for all governmental/NGOs/INGOs/BFIs. Additionally, we are also in major fronts of Banking and Financial Mobile Queue Management Solution, Hospital Mobile Queue and Appointment Solution, Customer Feedback Solutions, and telecommunication services provided by Nepal Telecom such as with various other Bundling products like Industrial Routers, CPE Routers, Pocket Wi-Fi Routers and many more. Established in 1999, the company currently employs 25 + staffs with the combined expertise and competence in technology and management.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is an ICT professional service and trading company consisting of designer, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a board range of professional service. We offer world-recognized expertise in the fields of IT and engineering.
Currently, we are working closely with numerous tenders for government as well as NGOs/INGOs by providing our technical expertise, products and solutions.
As a member of our business team/infrastructure, you will be responsible for approaching and leading business talks with government officials/corporate clients, assess their needs and strategize a contingency plan to break through our products and services. You should possess a strong knowledge and understanding of IT industry and products as well as related technical terms to be comfortable dealing with clients from both business and technical backgrounds.
• Lead with experience in preparation of tenders for both governmental/NGOs/INGOs/BFIs.
• Arrange/schedule meetings with clients to breakthrough communication and get the job done
• To visualize an effective plan on how to best approach diverse corporate clients to maximize our product exposure and break past the stereotypical deadlock.
• Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines (PPMO Act)
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other techno-business related fields. Engineering background are also welcome.
• Sound and Strong knowledge of ICT infrastructure is a must.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a sales/business officer role or relevant
• Proven track record of IT products and solution sales with excellent portfolio.
• Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
• Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
• Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
Salary: Negotiable (Please include your expected salary along with your resume)
Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 12th March 2021.
Tentative Interview date: 18th – 19th March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - Consulting, Engineer, Tender, Sales, Technical, Engineering - Telecommunication, Information Technology, Engineering - Computer, Marketing|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||21 Feb, 2021|
|Apply Before||12 Mar, 2021|