Business Development Manager
B.M. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is located in Lainchaur, Kathmandu and is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and software development company working on international clients’ high-profile web applications. We among others work together with one of the world’s largest travel applications, making sure that they stay ahead in an internationally competitive landscape. One of our clients is Bookmundi ApS, a Denmark-based global travel booking portal, selling holidays and tours in more than 120 countries. We help our clients solve complex software development needs, provide customer service, conduct marketing, do business development, and handle general Business Process Outsourcing requirements. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced and agile company with plenty of opportunities for growth and development, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll be joining a very talented team of people in a fun and challenging work space, allowing you to learn and grow as much as you wish. If you’re smart, a quick learner, and ready for new challenges, join our team of professionals. We’re always looking for talented people. In general, you will be joining a dynamic and friendly office environment.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to expand Bookmundi.com’s tour portfolio internationally in order to deliver operational excellence and develop the business via a commercial and innovative focus.
Bookmundi.com is one of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms for multiday tours around the world, and you’ll be spearheading our expansion efforts globally.
As Tour Connectivity Manager you will be part of the executive team in Nepal. You will also be directing 1-2 programmers and potentially lead 1-2 employees, depending on the workload.
- An effective communicator with an excellent written and verbal English.
- You are structured and process driven.
- You are a perfectionist who can retain sight of the big picture while also being thorough and detail oriented.
- You are a role model - punctual and consistently high performing, always seeking to improve and deliver better results.
- You are a problem solver.
- You got to love diving into issues, root causes and solutions.
- You love working in a team.
- Fast learner!
- Contract and legal knowledge would be a plus.
- Knowledge of online marketing, Google and SEO would be a plus.
- A good people management skill would be a plus.
- Expand Bookmundi’s tour portfolio via API integrations, in a structured and optimal manner.
- Meetings and contract negotiations with large, international tour operators.
- Maximize the commercial outcome of our partnerships with international tour companies and their tours, via contract negotiations, selling our platform solutions and by conducting commercial campaigns etc.
- Deliver operational excellence for our tour connections by bridging operational issues with effective and customer-friendly solutions. If coders are needed to build a solution, assist coders with developing sensible and scalable tech solutions, where your task will be to come up with the solution/specification/feature on paper, after which coders will code it.
- Verify and report CO2-offsetting of tours.
- Ensure that our currently +60 international tour integrations are correctly maintained/integrated, optimally placed in Bookmundi’s tour algorithm, displaying information that optimize tour sales.
- Maximize the engagement and effectiveness of the people reporting to you.
- Master’s Degree in Management or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong negotiation skills.
Why choose us?
- Grow as a
person through exposure to global culture
for career advancement
- Be part of an amazing and passionate team of young programmers
- Five days’
work week with 40 hours a week
salary packages based on your qualifications and experience
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Sponsored healthy lunch at the office
- Employee referral bonus
“We are always looking for a great people”
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th June, 2022.