Business Development Executive (Night shifts)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Business Development Executive to join our team and work directly with the Head of commercials. In this capacity, you will play a key role to recruit new users and partners and sell Zegal solutions to enterprise and small/medium clients in Singapore, Hong Kong and the UK.
The Business development executive will actively target to generate leads via multiple channels to drive more registration and visitors to the platform.
- Actively manage your own pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Work with the management team to prioritise prospects.
- Forecast own sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates to the management team at the weekly sales meeting.
- Define and execute strategies for lead generation
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on the CRM platform.
- Work closely with the management team to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of Sales or Business development experience in any industry, preferably in SAAS companies
- Understanding of legal tech industry
- Experience in working for multiple markets, preferably Singapore and Hongkong
- Ability to understand customers’ perspective and think win-win
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent English
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
Education and other
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
Interested candidates can submit their application at firstname.lastname@example.org