Business Analyst / Customer Success
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Location: Remote Work
Time Zone: EST
Job Description :
• Building strong relationships with customers and monitor their experience with a product or service.
• Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
• Identifying any problems with the current business model.
• Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase.
• Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with clients and upper management.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between internal team and client.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
• A strong understanding of technical vernacular in order to effectively communicate with customers and internal teams.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Need to know the ins and outs of a product or service to properly educate customers and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities and technical backgrounds.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Good technical skills.
• In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to understand and prepare various flowcharts, Business Requirements Document, Business Process design, Scope of work documents and similar.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Knowledge of software design.
Education + Experience :
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar stream.
• At least 2 years' experience as Business Analyst or related work experience
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include :
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A great friendly working environment
- Growth opportunities
- 5 working days in a Week