Detailed Job description / requirements:
Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Banking Analyst position.
Location: remote work/ home-based office
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
· Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditing banks)
· Experts working in the financial sector with focus on bank analysis (audit, due diligence)
· Financial analysts who have worked on bank ratings for a credit rating agency
What are the responsibilities?
- Analyse and interpret financial statements of banks in developing countries
- Review draft bank due diligence reports for accuracy, consistency and compliance with internal standards
- Prepare summaries on the banks’ financial situation
- Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational and liquidity risks of banks
- Collect data and perform research on banks
- Review draft country macroeconomic and banking sector reports
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- University degree in Banking, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- Absolute fluency in English (excellent writing and communication skills in English)
- Thorough understanding of the banking industry, ideally with two or more years' direct experience in the field
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!