Associate System Engineer
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as an “Associate System Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Install, configure, document, and maintain servers in both physical and virtualized environments.
- General Administration of Linux - Installation, Setting Permissions, Mail server, Webserver, FTP, DNS, Proxy, Samba, Firewall etc.
- Understanding of networking technologies (routers, firewalls, switches, etc.).
- Assist with LAN and WAN network design, configuration and troubleshooting, including Internet connectivity and security solutions for server-based applications.
- Provide application infrastructure support services to IT users and external customer focused operations.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of hardware, server resources, reviewing system and application logs.
- Perform daily backup operations and verifying scheduled completion jobs.
- Monitor all activities to prevent unauthorized access to servers and coordinate/synchronize with senior team and perform necessary audits.
- Bachelor degree in computer related programs (BE/BIT/BIM/BCA/BCIS).
- Result awaiting candidates are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Self learner and research oriented.
- Certifications in Linux/Unix/Networking will be an added advantage.
- Skill in Oracle based custom built applications on UNIX platforms and Oracle Database Administration skills.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Good Communication Skill (Both Verbal and Written)
Interested candidates are requested to send in their CV mentioning scores in all academic degree along with the details of minor and major college project and your role in the projects to email@example.com by 20th October, 2021.