Associate Software Engineer (.Net)
Pioneer Solutions' mission is to provide enterprise-wide risk management solutions to our clients. Our focus is on financial, environmental and regulatory compliance. Our solutions manage your workflow across multiple departments, for multiple jurisdictions, creating new efficiencies within your organization. Pioneer Solutions is a full-service solutions provider in the financial, environmental and regulatory compliance areas. Our staff has been advising and providing solutions in these areas for over ten years. We provide comprehensive software, managed reporting, consulting and implementation services to our clients world-wide. With offices in North America, Asia and Europe, we have the breadth to meet your needs. By offering a network of related services, PioneerSolutions can provide these services more efficiently and at a lower cost than most "silo" solution organizations. We provide leading software products and consulting services. We also leverage our software and consulting expertise to provide unique managed reporting services to organizations that do not wish to run software. These options allow us to take a flexible approach in meeting your organizations needs. We are currently seeking energetic and ambitious people to join our team in Kathmandu office.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET) [DAY SHIFT – 1, NIGHT SHIFT - 1]
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework using C#.
- Proven record on working Win Form Desktop application.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Patterns and Principles.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries with readable code.
- Should have sound knowledge of MS SQL Server T-SQL programming language (large stored procedures, triggers, complex joins).
- Knowledge of Office COM Add-Ins, Windows Service Programming and Application Installer is a plus.
- Basic understanding of SQL CLR (Common Language Runtime).
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST) and API testing tools (e.g. SOAPUI, Postman, Fiddler etc.).
- Should have at least 1 year of work experience on real world projects.
- Familiarity with code versioning systems (e.g. SVN, Git etc.).
This position requires good communication, team working skills, and a good command of verbal and written English. Night shift timing is from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and a competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- Travel Allowance
- Food Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- 5 working days per week
- On-site Work Opportunities
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th October, 2020. Please mention the role that you are applying for clearly in the subject line. Only those applications meeting the criteria will be shortlisted and called for an interview.