Associate Software Engineer
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated, and result-oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as an “Associate Software Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform data modeling, software/application development and technical product assistance.
- Code, debug, and test software components and products independently in a high-availability, high performance environment.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor degree in computer related programmes (BE/BIT/BIM/BCA/BCIS).
- Result awaiting candidates are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Self-learner and research oriented.
- Good Communication Skills (Both Verbal and Written).
Interested candidates are requested to send in their CV mentioning scores in all academic degree along with the details of minor and major college project and your role in the projects to email@example.com by 31st October, 2021.