Assistant, Project Delivery
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as an “Assistant, Project Delivery”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
Project Delivery Assistant would be responsible to assist in the operation and
management of software projects along with its team members, working with the relevant
stakeholders to ensure process, compliance, and effective delivery.
- Support in operational tasks for the project delivery team.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of project leads.
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of project specific components of the project management manual.
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes, and action items where needed.
- Support the development and presentation of internal and external reporting, (weekly & quarterly Internal Project Reviews, project risk assessments, annual reviews, and client deliverables) and ensure these outputs are fit for purpose.
- Conduct spot checks on processes and internal controls.
- Assist with internal PMO administration, including drafting weekly meeting agendas, tracking tasks, maintaining calendars and deadline reminders.
- Coordinate and support HR and Resource Management in recruitment process.
- Be part of resource onboarding to the delivery team.
- Assist the resource management team in operation and reporting.
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or a related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Basic understanding of management including organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Sound decision making and problem solving skill.
- Prior experience in customer service in any business setting would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 17th October 2021.