Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position Summary: The Anthropologist will work directly under the Deputy Team Leader and facilitate community development activities in the Tanahu Hydro Power project affected areas of Tahahu district. The person will work with Environmental and Social Monitoring Service Provider (ESMSP) team of the project.
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Anthropology/sociologyhaving more than 8 years of experience incommunity developmentplanning and implementationin the areas of Gender and Social Inclusion and livelihood improvement of poor, vulnerable and excluded groups.She/he should beexperienced in analyzing and interpreting data for better planning, reporting and learning.
- Defining the survey methodology in theory specific area of expertise and setting tools and indicators for baseline and future monitoring,
- Training of surveyor for specific data collection techniques and define tools for monitoring.
- Manage, analyze and interpret data for better planning, reporting and learning.
- Establish criteria for the establishment of vulnerable categories and identify a common strategy of their involvement in the development activities.
- Contribute in preparation social safeguard monitoring report.
- Participate in the community meeting, support vulnerable category in community development planning and develop proposal for funding.
- Coordinate with national and international thematic experts for effective implementation of the CDP.
- Coordinate with THL for inclusion of vulnerable people’s demand into community development plan.
- Perform any other activity assigned by the project.
Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME at email@example.com