Announcement of Software Development Service/CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Vendor Enlistment
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Announcement of Software Development Service
Establishing an Employer led Labour Market Secretariat (ELMS) project is funded by the European Union (EU) and managed by British Council – Dakchyata: TVET Practical Partnership Project. It is implemented by a joint partnership of Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FNCCI), Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI), Federation of Nepal's Cottage and Small Industries (FNCSI), Hotel Association of Nepal (HAN) and Federation of Contractor's Association of Nepal (FCAN).
Hence, ELMS project announce for the LMI software development services from the eligible and competent companies having below mentioned qualification and experiences.
Qualification and Experience:
- The Software Company having the valid company registration/VAT certificate/Tax Clearance certificate with objective of performing the consultancy service in the software development work in Nepal.
- The Company should have proven track record of delivery consultant services in software development at least five years of experiences.
- The company should have Proven Experience in Web and Mobile programming languages, experience at least in one of the following is required: ASP.net and c#, PHP and Laravel, Python and java.
- The company should have proven experience in Software and Server security management, IT infrastructure requirement analysis.
- The company who have successfully completed at least one Labour Market Information Software Project in past 3 years i.e. 2019, 2020 and 2021 will be an added advantage.
Submission: The Interested and qualified firm/company shall email to firstname.lastname@example.org for RFP, TOR, Software requirement specification and other documents by 2021-August-02, 5:00 pm. The last submission date is fixed by 8th August 2021, 5:00 pm. The applicant companies should apply sealed hard copy of technical and financial proposal separately and electronic copy of the same in PDF format should submit with at least 1 GB pen drive to the following address.
Contact Person: Bikram Rajbanshi
Cell No.: 9862438421
Office Address: ELMS Project Office, ground Floor, FNCCI Building, Teku
The ELMS project will organize pre-bid meeting on 3rd August 2021 to the companies contacted for RFP and TOR.
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Vendor Enlistment
In this context, FNCCI/ELMS Project is currently updating the list of suppliers for various goods and services/ works for Kathmandu. FNCCI/ELMS Project items applications from interested and eligible suppliers, willing to supply following goods and services.
FNCCI/ ELMS Project invites “Expression of Interest” (EoI) along with relevant services detail.
1. Travel Services (Domestic and International air ticketing and Land Transportation for all Nepal.
2. Office Stationery.
3. Printing, publication, and merchandise (Notebook, flyer, brochure, annual report etc.)
4. Tonner and cartridge refill and replace.
5. General maintenance (general electricity maintenance, office equipment repair and maintenance services)
6. Hotel and Catering services (meeting/workshop/seminar hall including food and technical support)
7. Android cell phone- Estimated price 20,000 approx. with specification.
8. Mobile data pack
9. Survey field gears (backpack bag, raincoat, shoe, torch light)-Estimated price 9,000 approx. with detail breakdown.
Proposal documents should be submitted in a closed envelope with wax seal (laahachhap) and clearly marked with the solicitation number to the following address:
Phone Number: 9801192572
Email Address: email@example.com
Proposals without wax seal (laahachhap) will not be accepted during the submission time.
Bidder’s Quote must be printed on firm/company’s letterhead, signed, stamped, dated and must include all items and/or services. Also each and every page of the proposal documents needs to be signed and stamped by the authorized person in order to be considered for evaluation.
The proposals received after deadline will not be considered. FNCCI/ELMS Project reserves all rights to make decision and/or cancel the assignment without any information.
All the interested suppliers submit it to one of the above mentioned addresses, with following supporting documents no latter then 8 August 2021.
- Application letter,
- Company registration,
- VAT/PAN registration,
- Tax clearance certificate FY 2076/77.