ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SHORT TERM CONSULTANT FOR FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Stromme Foundation (SF) Nepal
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SHORT TERM CONSULTANT FOR FINANCIAL AND
ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Strømme Foundation (SF) is an International Development Organization with Head Office in Norway. It seeks to empower the poor through its interventions in Education, Community Empowerment and Livelihood. Please visit www.stromme.org for more details about our organization.
Strømme Foundation (SF) is committed to empower people to overcome root causes of poverty. Through challenging, committed and long-term partnerships with local organizations, Strømme aims to make its vision realty: a world free from poverty.
SF Nepal has been implemented its Strategic Plan (SP) programme in Nepal for the period of 5 years (2019-2023) called Socio-economic empowerment with dignity and sustainability (SEEDS) programme.
We are planning to hire short term consultant for financial and Administration SupportServices till 15 February 2022 starting from December 2021 based in Kathmandu Office.
Qualification: Bachelor’s in commerce and preference shall be given to trainee from audit firm.
Expected deliverables from the external consultant:
The consultant is expected to carry out the following tasks.
1. Prepare vouchers (Bank/Journal/Cash/Incoming Invoice)
2. Process staff advances and settlements for field monitoring visits, arranging mode of transportation and booking flights, vehicles and accommodation.
3. Settle medical claims of staff and insurance company.
4. Petty cash management-payment and reimbursement
5. Deposit Social security Fund and CIT (Fill online SSF records per month)
6. Deposit Tax in inland review department online ETDS and get verification
7. Assist preparing Office monthly finance reports and bank reconciliation report
8. Purchase office supplies as required for activities.
9. Maintain and update stock records.
10. Verify documents and contract before payment and place PAID stamp and filing
11. Update/verify stock, logbook, staff register
12. Assist in annual audit preparation with providing required financial documents and information.
13. Any other related tasks assigned by the Financial Controller – Nepal Office
Please submit your updated CV (for individual applicants) or company profile, firm registration, VAT registration and tax clearance certificate (for company applicants), to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th November 2021.
Only shortlisted induvial /firm will be notified vial email. Telephone calls will not be entertained.