PHASE Nepal is a non-governmental, non-profit making, non-political and an equal employment opportunity providing organization, registered under Social Development Act, 2034 at District Administration Office, Kathmandu, and is affiliated with Social Welfare Council of Nepal. For the last 13 years, PHASE Nepal has been improving the livelihoods of poor communities in Humla, Bajura, Mugu, Gorkha, Dhading, Chitwan, Nuwakot, Kathmandu, and Sindhupalchok districts by providing immediate support through health care and education services, and creating opportunities in communities for self-empowerment.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
PHASE Nepal is a not for profit NGO established in 2006 by a group of development professionals dedicated to supporting poor communities in Humla, Bajura, Mugu, Gorkha, Dhading, Chitwan, Nuwakot, Kathmandu, and Sindhupalchok districts of Nepal. For the last 13 years, PHASE Nepal has been improving the livelihoods of rural people by providing immediate support through health care and education services, and create opportunities in communities for self-empowerment. Currently, PHASE Nepal's projects on health, education, livelihoods, and reconstruction are funded by a number of institutional and individual donors from different countries. PHASE has around 180 staff working for different projects.
PHASE Nepal is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
POSITION: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
DUTY STATION: PHASE Nepal's Project Districts (Gorkha, Mugu, Humla, and Bajura)
REQUIRED NUMBER: Few
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completed ANM course from an accredited college.
- At least 2 years of working experience in community health awareness programs.
- Candidates who have worked independently in government health-posts or independently running health posts will be given high priority.
- Good written and spoken Nepali language.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in a remote location as well as the flexibility to be redeployed to another location as required.
- Willingness to learn the basic indigenous language to communicate with the local community.
- Ability to stand in front of a group of people from the community and present information without showing fear or arrogance.
- Well motivated, team members able to work alone and/or without supervision.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Basic Salary: NPR. 24,138 /- per month
In addition to Basic Salary, we offer Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Allowances, Food and Field Allowances (in accordance with the remoteness of the workstation), Medical Insurance, and Accidental Insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 26 September 2019.
PHASE Nepal is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows the merit-based selection. Qualified female candidates or those from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply. PHASE reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.