Synergy Tech Software is a software development company specialized in the development, delivery and implementation of enterprise applications like ERP, Core Banking, Financial Accounting, Budgeting & Financial Planning and software for different delivery channels for banking products and services. Notably, Synergy Tech Software is the first microfinance software vendor in Nepal and has amassed over a decade of experience in this field specifically. The Synergy Tech Software professional team are passionate about the services they provide and have proven expertise in the microfinance domain, financial organisations, cloud computing, SOA architecture, hardware infrastructure and network. Beside Nepal, the company has been providing different services like custom software development, BI and data visualization services to clients in the USA and Myanmar.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Work with and extend existing/new android application features to meet client requirements.
- Participate in teamwork to analyze, design and develop new features.
- Write testable features assigned.
- Implement REST and WebSocket APIs in applications.
- Technical documentation of features assigned.
- Provide technical support for clients if required.
- Provide progress updates to team lead/project manager.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Bachelor of Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Strong understanding of Core Java 6/7/8+ (is a must).
- Strong understanding of Android SDK (is a must), Android NDK (good to have).
- Experience/Knowledge of relational databases, SQL queries, SQLite (is a plus).
- Experience(is a plus)/Knowledge of Android ORMs.
- Experience/Knowledge of UI/UX design and implementation using any DI frameworks.
- Experience/Knowledge of Smart Device integration in android application (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of Application development using Flutter (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of Android App Testing and Automated testing.
- Experience/Knowledge of Source Code Version Control Systems.
- Experience/Knowledge of Software Design & Modeling with UML.
- Experience( is a plus )/Knowledge of Android ORMs & Security.
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Knowledge of other OOP languages (nice to have).
- Experience of Linux or Unix like systems (is a plus).
- Problem solver.
- Vibrant personality.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Responsible and ability to justify own presence in the team.