ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for an energetic Affiliate Manager to join our enthusiastic marketing team at ThemeGrill. Apply if you’re a self-motivated person who can build strong partnerships and promote a win-win campaign, i.e., our referral program with which marketers can earn money by promoting our WordPress products.
What qualities make you suitable for this position?
- You love partnerships – identifying partnership opportunities, building strong partner relationships, evaluating the results against investment.
- You’re a natural communicator. You can start a conversation, listen to others’ ideas patiently, and build longstanding relationships with businesses and people.
- Have strong presentation, teaching or training, and persuasion skills.
- You’re a self-motivated, self-starter and results-oriented individual with higher professional values. Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time.
- Readiness to learn new skills and accept feedback from others without taking it personally.
- Team player with really good communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Over-communicators are appreciated rather than under-communicators.
- Good time manager and able to work under pressure.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities. You love helping people to solve their problems.
- You’re an optimistic individual who can see opportunities in obstacles and motivate the team towards that direction.
- Involvement in the WordPress community is a plus. If you aren’t a member yet, then you’ll be after taking this job.
What skills do you need to pull off this job?
- Affiliate marketing: You have a sound knowledge and 2+ years of affiliate marketing experience as an affiliate partner or manager.
- Salesperson: You can sell the products you believe with salesperson skills.
- Negotiation: Some partners can be difficult. You can negotiate with difficult people, handle difficult conversations, and make some meaningful results out of them.
- Email marketing: Experience using email marketing software like Mailchimp, ConvertKit to send mass emails to affiliate partners during sales like Black Friday.
- SEO & digital marketing: Sound knowledge of SEO and content marketing so as to assist our holistic SEO and marketing efforts.
- Paid advertising: You’re aware of paid advertising campaigns like search engine marketing (SEM), social media advertising, etc.
- WordPress expertise: Have extensive knowledge and experience in using WordPress platform, themes, and plugins. 2+ Years of experience.
- English: Fluency in both verbal and written English. Ability to write Grammar error-free content.
Are you a self-motivated affiliate marketer or manager? Apply to this position if you believe in the power of affiliate marketing and can help us grow our business using this strategy.
What are your main responsibilities in this job?
- Grow our affiliate network and build long-lasting partnerships for ThemeGrill.
- Drive our product sales via affiliate partners to meet revenue targets.
- Identify and approach prospective blogs, YouTube channels, podcasts, social media influencers, individual marketers, or any other marketing platforms to join our affiliate programs.
- Evaluate new affiliate applications and recruit those with potential to sell our WordPress products (themes and plugins mostly).
- Assist affiliate partners with onboarding, development, and ensuring their revenue is maximized.
- Educate affiliate partners about our products’ key selling points, features, advantages over other competitor products using emails, calls, video tutorials, etc.
- Manage the affiliate platform, validate affiliate commissions.
- Work with the marketing team lead and other marketing team members to achieve periodic and longstanding company goals.
- Closely work with different product teams to discuss different marketing strategies and internal collaboration.
- Track the performance of affiliate program and make strategies to improve ROI. And share reports with the whole team
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with timely revisions. High-performing individuals get promoted even before 6 months. Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to build your career in global WordPress industry and digital marketing space.
- Learning opportunities with marketing experts, SEO experts, developers, designers, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- 5 Working days a week. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays for your personal tasks and family time.
- Annual company retreat to a popular destination in Nepal (we’ve been to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan, and other places) and exciting activities.
- Timely picnic and outing programs. Plus, sports events like futsal tournaments.
- Fun working environment led by young co-founders, friendly team leads and HR manager.
- A serene working environment with in-house table tennis, badminton court, carrom board, dart board and chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- Free lunch, snacks and unlimited tea and coffee.
Note: This is currently a Work from Home/Office job.
*** Enlisted job responsibilities and required skills are all inclusive but not limited to the listed points. And also, the candidates who don’t have all skills but are eager to attempt are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply here