Admin and Finance Assistant
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Mahuli Community Development Center (MCDC) is one of a non-governmental organization working in Saptari district since 1994. It works for various social developmental activities coordinating with developing partners and government organization. Currently, MCDC is implementing the Welthungerhilfe (WHH) supported project titled “Strengthening municipal-wide WASH governance for social change in Saptari District (NPL1060-18)” of Province No. 2, here, we invite applications from interested and qualified Nepali citizens for the following position: Position will be based on Project site, Rajbiraj Saptari.
1. Admin and Finance Assistant – 1 position
The position holder is responsible to provide assistance for overall management of financial activities and administrative procedure of Project NPL 1060-18 under the direct supervision of Admin and Finance Officer and close guidance of Project Coordinator.
The Admin and Finance Assistant Bears major supportive role, responsibility and accountability of effective operation of project field office, responsible to support in the Project activities and assist to project staffs in terms of financial policies and procedures. S/he will manage her/his 70% time for the table work, whereas 30% time for field visit.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Business Administration from reputed Universities with 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Knowledge and working experiences of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Candidates having work experiences in accounting software and FAMAS would be an advantage.
- Computer skills in MS Office Programs, Particularly Excel and excellent command on Nepali typing skills.
- Knowledge and skills of procurement, logistics and fleet administration.
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent command of spoken and written of English, Nepali and Knowledge of Terrain local languages (Tharu, Maithali) will be an added advantage.
- Valid two-wheeler driving license is mandatory, able to ride a two-wheeler in a rural environment.
Detail Job Description (JD) can be obtained from:
Any interested Nepali citizen meeting the criteria of above mention's position requirements, request to send motivational letter, updated CV including two reference and position applied for and expected salary via email to email@example.com by 9th December 2021, 04:00 pm Nepali time. Female and local residence candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further selection process. Right to reject and select the application shall remain to the organization.