Admin/Account Officer (Part-time -60%)
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development at national, district, and community levels in Nepal. It is registered as an Educational Non-governmental organization, working since 1979 in advocacy, introducing various modules for children, parents, community, and other stakeholders.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Grab Opportunities in Early Childhood Education and Development
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services, Lalitpur is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development. It is registered as an Educational Non-Government organization. We are urgently looking for candidate in the below mentioned positions for "Strengthening the Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in Early Childhood Education and Development (ECED) in Nepal" programs.
Position: Admin/Account Officer (Part-time -60%)
Nature: Central Office and field as required
Period: 7 months (1st July 2022- 31st Jan 2023)
Required Qualification and Experience
- BBS or MBS final year running
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, preferably with government-funded development projects
- Experience managing finance and administration operations and reporting functions
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other accounting tools
- Experience in working with the Government of Nepal including Int'l/National I/NGOs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Nepali.
Salary as per the norms of the organization
All candidates should submit their CV and photo with cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday, 7th July 2022 3:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the written and interview process.
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services strongly encourages qualified candidates from women, minorities, and indigenous groups.