JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant.
Post: Accountant (Male)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors completed on accounting field.
- 2 years of experience on accounting field.
- Computer proficiency in accounting software Tally and office package, Quickbook trained prioritized.
- Team working ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert on tax and vat
- Good command on email, written and spoken of English and Nepali Language.
- Should be able to communicate with international clients.
- Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Petty Cash handling
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Preparation of month end reconciliations of all accounts, processing of Clients/Customers sales, and payroll.
- Preparation of financial statements including balance sheet, trial balance, and income statement.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the management
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.