Accountant Assistant/Procurement Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The vision for offering an international quality MEP(Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing ) Works to the Nepal market started in the year 2066 B.S. to a group of technology entrepreneurs and they established National Electric & Building Solution Pvt. Ltd., (NEBS) on Asadh 26, 2066, under the Company Act of Nepal Government at Company Registrar Office, Ministry of Industry, Department of Supply Management and Ministry of Commerce.
With the story climbing up, focusing on the Electrical sector the team felt the market requirement for offering similar services to other sectors like Telecom, Sanitary / Plumbing, Fire fighting, and HVAC works. Thus, started the association with various companies both locally and globally:
Now, the company is a well-established Electromechanical & Building Solution provider offering top-class service and installation standards. We have established a strong reputation for a diverse range of services in the nationwide residential, commercial, telecom, and industrial sector. The company has further made an expansion for providing services in the field of Electrical and Allied works Design and has become a complete one-stop solution provider. The allied works comprise communication systems, computer networking, fire alarm system, surveillance system, public address system, and others. The Company is a turnkey solution provider right from the concept traced through CAD and up to its implementation.
The company is backed up with the expertise brought about with a team of employees, resources, and support from reputed vendors across the globe.
Our industry best Project Management teams has reputation for getting the job completed on time, within budget and to clients' total satisfaction has made us one of Nepal’s top Building contractor of choice. The project team which constitutes project managers, engineers, supervisors, and cad operators work closely to deliver the best value, while dedicated estimators and purchasing assistants expedite the project, saving both time and money.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters graduate (Finance specialization)
1. Bachelor Level completed, In course of achieving professional degree.
2. Good Knowledge on Accounting and Taxation
3. At least 2 years working experience as an Accounting Officer or Accounting Assistant.
4. Fluent in using Accounting software like tally, busy, fin pro etc. and familiar with Microsoft office package.
5. Has the ability to deal with new environment in any circumstances, good verbal & written communication
6. Preparing financial documents, such as statements, business activity and reports
7. Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
8. Track and reconcile bank statements
9. Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
10. Process tax payments
11. Track bank deposits and payments
12. Analyzing an organization’s finances to find strategies for cost reduction
13. Managing records and receipts and processing invoices
14. Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
15. Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
16. Process invoices and follow- up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
17. Provide administrative support during budget preparation
18. Assist in review of facility operations and performance, and be able to research and Answer questions
19. Confidentiality, time management and Multi tasking skills
20. Conduct all duties in accordance with internally and externally acceptable accounting
21. Perform all other duties as assigned by management
22. Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Handling all tax related matters
- Keeping records in ledgers
- Maintaining all the books of accounting
- Bank and cash management
- Receivable and payable management
- Any other job allotted
Experience: Minimum 2 Years in related Field.
The candidate must have a well knowledge of VAT & TAX and Bank LC.
Salary: Range from NRs. 20,000.00 to NRs. 30,000.00.
(Applicant with personal vehicle will be more preferable)
Education: Minimum Bachelors Graduate
Experience: minimum 2 years in procurement of raw material for packaging.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Must have own vehicle and license.
Interested candidates,please share us your resume at [Email address: email@example.com]