Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Experience in accounting software like Tally and Xero
- Expert accounting skills
- Basic computers skills
- Experience with Gmail & Google Apps (Drive, Docs & Sheets)
- Effective communication-Excellent written and spoken English
- Proper accounting record- keeping & documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management (preferred in Finance and/or Accounts specialisation)
- MBA with Finance and/or Accounts Specialisation (Prefered)
- 1+ year work experience in accounts field & Tally and/or other accounting software
- Great Attention to Details
- Strong Ethics and Integrity
- Believe in Development & Continual Learning
- Strong English communication skills
- Have a strong sense of Accountability & Dependability
The role of the Accounts Assistant is to assist the Accounts Team and carry out the accounting activities of the company.
- Ensure every transactions are recorded in accounting software (Tally and Xero) and accounting records are maintained properly.
- Maintain and check petty cash & reconcile it.
- Process utilities, rent and other payments for Nepal office on time.
- Calculate and process salary payments for Nepal and process payslips.
- Possess intermediate knowledge of Nepal’s VAT, TDS and Income Tax Acts and regulation.
- File & pay taxes for Nepal office.
- Liaise with third parties (banks, vendors, tax office, and others) to ensure smooth operation.
- Assist and ensure bank accounts, retirement fund accounts and PAN are registered for new employees.
- Maintain Nepal office’s asset register and purchase register to adhere to Nepal accounting standards.
- Monitor expenses to ensure they are within approved budget.
- Assist in preparation of periodic and year-end financial reports for Nepal.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients in Sydney and follow up for the payments.
- Monitor insurance claims of staff and ensure payments are made accurately.
- Any ad hoc tasks.
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career:Accounts Assistant", addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.