Detailed Job description / requirements:
Consult 360o is a national consulting firm with an ambition of providing services to international, national, and local organizations to achieve their objectives. Consult 360o works with both governmental and non-governmental organizations in the array of Organizational Development, Capacity Building, Inclusive Development, Strategic Planning and Evaluations including many more. To address its growing requirement, Consult 360o is seeking to add its team with a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fulfill the position of Account Officer.
Position Objectives: The position will meet all financial and administrative requirements of Consult 360o with the following responsibilities based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day financial operations of the organization
- Prepare budget for business work
- Prepare financial and accounting policies
- Maintain accounting system of the organization
- Prepare monthly financial reports including reconciliations, and cash flow projections.
- Handle or oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including operational budget, revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, income statements, cash flows.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Oversee VAT and Tax related work
- Inventories management
- Assist the management team in preparing financial budgets at the beginning of every Fiscal Year for the organization or for projects, etc.
- Keep strong database of business opportunities for the organization and present those opportunities to the Managing Director in a weekly basis
- Provide supports for the procurement process such as preparing quotations, managing legal and technical documents for bidding documents for government and non-government organizations.
- Keep the roster of experts as suggested by the organization.
- Coordinate and manage logistics of experts’ field works.
- Should be familiar with all accounting procedures
- Should know about the Taxation Policies & Slabs laid down by Nepal Govt.
- Good with FAMAS/Tally Software
- Excellent in Excel
- Should generate the report for Audit purpose
- Proven ability to create and assess financial statements and budget documents, and to create and maintain the local financial processes and policies
- Ability for supporting on administrative duties and inventory management
- Should bring a can-do attitude and hands-on approach to the daily operations
- Agility and taking ownership are expected
- Minimum bachelor's degree in the field of accounting or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to establish financial processes and execute the daily financial management and accounting activities
- A valid two-wheeler driving license and preferably having own two-wheeler.
- Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically and socially sensitive environment with a minimum of comfort
- Ability to travel under harsh conditions in rough terrain within the country whenever required
Value and Behavior
The position is expected to follow Consult 360o rules and values.
Duty station and Travel
This position is based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits and extensive fieldwork as required.
Salary: NRs 20,000.00 to 25,000.00 per month based on experience and expertise.
Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing for a dynamic carrier are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and your latest Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com by 20 May 2022.