In today’s global marketplace, just having a digital presence is not enough. To capitalize on opportunities and captivate your customers, an optimized, functional, interactive website is a must. Our in-house, web and graphic designers recognize the fact that aesthetics, serviceability and flexibility are the important factors of a website's design. The primary step in our design process is information gathering about your company or organization; identifying things such as the website purpose, website goal and target audience. By analysing and planning with you we aim to create a unique and intuitive website experience for your visitors. Using the latest and secure languages for website development, our experienced web developers strive to deliver an efficient website that satisfies all of your requirements. We work to ensure that your digital marketing goals are achieved with the web designs we create and the website we build.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Compile and prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements
- Hands-on experience with different accounting software – specifically – Tally
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts and Payments
- Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Prepare monthly aging receivable/payable reports
- Send out reminder notices at scheduled intervals if invoices are not paid
- Handling of Petty and Banking transactions
- Liaison with Tax officials for collecting tax clearance, Audit Clearance, etc.
- Reconciliation of Tax ledgers, Debtors, Creditors, and Bank reconciliation
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and completion of Audit
- Prepare monthly, yearly salary sheet
- Verify accounting vouchers with proper supporting documents and ensure the same in accordance with accounting standards and taxation.
- Communicate with partners, co-workers, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.