Job posted on 24 Aug, 2021 Apply before 23 Sep, 2021
F-Skill Pvt. Ltd.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Established in 2006, F-SKILL Pvt. Ltd. is a leading service provider of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) sector in Nepal. It delivers vocational training services for donor agencies, INGOs, private sector and Nepal government agencies. Till date, it has delivered training throughout Nepal to more than 40,000 youths in 42 different trades within 12 sectors. The main objective of F-SKILL is to involve unemployed youth, particularly women, poor and marginalized groups, having deprived from education due to poor financial conditions, in employment by providing vocational skills training on technical and various fields and improve their livelihood opportunities and life style by promoting their incomes. Its core implementing principles include focus on employment; poor and disadvantaged groups prioritized in participant selection; development and regular updates of training packages; social and life skills aspects included in all training; income verification of training participants before and after training; and during and post training monitoring and quality control.
Position: Account Officer
Location: Sanepa ,Lalitpur
Term: Full time
Duty and Responsibility
- Bachelor with more than or equal to 3 years’ experience in related field
- Sound knowledge of A/C Software like Tally, VAT filing, Income tax Provision and accounting standard
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Entire responsibility related to all the government formalities required for taxation or tax related
- Coordinating, communicating & leadership skills
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- At least Bachelor's degree in management with Account/Finance specialization.
Min Work Experience
- Min 3 years work experience in development project
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter with two references details to email@example.com by 5 Pm, Sep 24, 2021. F-SKILL Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel/reject all applications without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruiting process.