JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Account Executive.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
No. of required: 2
- Hands-on experience with different accounting software - Navigator and Tally.
- Processing theReceipts and Paymentsand regular expenses and data entry.
- Support and supervise the postings and make postings of the expenses, receipts and payments.
- Prepare weekly aging receivable/payable reports.
- Send out reminder notices at scheduled intervals if invoices are not paid.
- Handling of Petty and Banking transactions.
- Liaison with Tax officials for collecting tax clearance, Audit Clearance, Renewal, etc and assist the senior for the process.
- Clear monthly tax payables.
- Reconciliation of Tax ledgers, Debtors, Creditors, and Cash/Online Payments/Bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliations, validation and verification of cash flow in and out through different media.
- Assist the senior in compiling and preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
- Assist the senior for completion of Audit.
- Maintain accounting vouchers with proper supporting documents and ensure the same in accordance with accounting standards and taxation.
- Communicate with partners, co-workers, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- As per the guidance from the senior.
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree with at least one year of experience in the Accounting Field (Master preferable).
- Experience in using Accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions.
- Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks.
- Must have work ethics and sense of responsibilities.
Note: Must have driving license and bike or scooter holder