JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accommodation Manager for our client company.
One of the reputed four star Hotel based in Kathmandu.
Position: Accommodation Manager
Salary: Nrs. 45,000 plus (No bar for deserving candidates)
- Ensure the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and well-being of guests
- Develop and build positive relationships with the guests
- Control a budget aERnd finances, manage stock levels and order supplies
- Communicate with reception services to coordinate and plan the allocation of accommodation
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation, e.g. catering for conferences, and relevant external agencies
- Arrange repairs and maintenance of the facilities
- Inspect the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carrying out risk assessments as necessary
- Supervise the work of cleaning staff and ensure standards are maintained
- Make sure adequate security for the building is provided
- Get involved in the building and refurbishment of residential accommodation.
- You will also be responsible for scheduling periodic maintenance, repairs and renovation work.
- Graduate in the field of hospitality (preferred)
- Few years experience in the related field in reputed hotels