Web front end developer : Detail
- Company: Suvidha Sewa Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Other
- Address: Tripureshwor
- Computer - WebDesigning & Programming
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
One of our clients is looking for professional candidates for the following job designation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Using photoshop or other such tool to demonstrate the project ideas.
- Using photoshop or other such tool for deciding which text, colour and background to use for making elegant images / icons.
- Work closely with the development team and create excellent designs to develop high end dynamic websites.
- Maintain conducive working environment.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Project Manager or Director
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in web designing.
- Experience in responsive design and parallax design will be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge about user interface, browser compatibility.
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Excellent teamwork
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning.
- We expect a good understanding of following tools for this post.
- Dreamweaver or eclipse or Intellij Idea
- Good understanding of client side graphs using chart.js or other related tools for building visual analytics.
- Understanding the knowledge of PHP or JSP is a plus point.
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should be able to work overtime when required
- Should be flexible and adaptable in changing working conditions
Interested candidates are requested to drop their CV and other supportive documents at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before February 25, 2017.