WASH Training Officer : Detail
Please clearly mark “Job Application for----------- ” on the envelope and in the subject line of email.
- Company: Environment and Public Health Organization
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Address: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Development / Administrative
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Position: WASH Training Officer
Department: Knowledge Management
Unit: Training Center
Number of position: 2
Minimum qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline.
Expected background: Minimum 3 years of post‐degree experience in delivering trainings at a reputed institution related to WASH, demonstrated skills on compiling and reviewing reports, documents and reference materials, writing reports, news articles, communication and presentations.
- Support Training Centre Manager (TCM) in implementation of unit’s operational plans.
- Support to Education Program Development (EPD) officer to develop new training curriculum and packages including training need assessment, key message development and lesson plan development.
- Plan and lead all the logistics management to organize trainings effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver high quality trainings professionally within the unit and other divisions and projects as per need.
- Provide creative and constructive feedback to update or modify existing training packages.
- Support TCM to create new training demand within the organization and from external organization.
- Work closely with EPD officer and RC unit in developing and updating training support materials such as IEC materials, reference materials and BCC materials.
- Prepare training reports including training evaluations and based on the feedbacks ensure improvements in training organization and delivery.
- Maintain database of training participants and regularly communicate with trained participants to identify the need for additional technical and capacity building support.
- Update unit manager and EPD officer with any development, internal or external, which can be of help to improve quality, provide better trainings services and effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support unit manager in preparing concept notes and other project related documents.
- Assist unit manager to prepare quarterly progress report, annual progress report and other reporting requirements.
- Supervise, coach and mentor subordinate to build up their professional capability.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the unit manager and Knowledge Management Director.
Submission Procedure for Application
The application for the above mentioned positions need to submit the following:
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae (not exceeding 5 pages) with names and contact details of 3 referees.
2. Cover letter (not exceeding one page).
The application should be sent to the following address no later than 18th Jan 2017 (Magh 5, 2073)
Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO)
110/25 Adarsha Marg, New Baneshwor
G.P.O Box 4102, Kathmandu, Nepal
Job applications may be emailed to: email@example.com
Please clearly mark “Job Application for ----------- ” on the envelope and in the subject line of email.