Volunteer Team Leader (VLTs) : Detail
- Company: Restless Development
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Restless Development
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Restless Development Nepal is implementing an exciting youth led programme, International Citizen Service (ICS) since 2011. ICS is led by VSO and funded by UK Government. In this programme, youth from UK are paired with youth from Nepal and placed in rural communities for development impact along with opportunity for their personal and professional development which will help them to be an active citizen.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for the position of Volunteer Team Leader (VLTs) and Volunteer Peer Educator (VPEs) who is highly motivated and committed to work in rural communities of Lalitpur district together with the team of UK and Nepali youth. The criteria are as following:
- Age between 18 – 25 (23 plus for team leaders)
- Minimum of 10 +2 education with fluency in English.
- Be passionate to stay in a rural community of Lalitpur for full cycle of programmei.e May to July 2018
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Restless Development offers a dynamic and empowering working environment with a strong values-led culture and plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Receive training and capacity building exposures.
- Provision of Food and Accommodation (in host family) and minimal allowance during the placement period.
- Learn and gain practical skills and hands on work experience in the development sector.
- Prepare to be a role model for the local youth and communities.
- Help to develop communication and networking skills.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please fill the google form with the link below
The closing date for application is Friday, 30 March 2018.
Restless Development is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified females and members from marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.