Videographer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Media / Journalism
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Videographer for our client company.
One of the reputed newsportal situated in kathmandu.
Job Position: Videographer (Male)
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
- Intermediate/ +2 passed
- Should have minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Assists in obtaining all audio and visual components needed for the video
- Manages video editing, to include computer based non-linear editing systems, software and digital assets
- Organizes footage and arrange shots
- Assembles plot, score, sound, and graphics into the overall production
- Formats final video in necessary programs
Salary: Rs 15,000 - Rs 25,000 per month