Vacancy Teller : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Vacancy Teller for our client company.
A reputed company based in Lalitpur.
Position: Vacancy Teller
BBA/BBS Running or BBA/BBS Passed.
1-2 Years in relative field (Freshers are encouraged to apply)
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cash checks and pay out money after verification
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks..
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
- Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography..
- Other tasks as per necessity
- Salary Per Month: 15,000.00 (Negotiable)
- PF 10% of Basic Salary
- Bonus as per bonus act
- Others benefits are as per organizational HR guidelines