UI/UX Designer : Detail
Sat, 25 Feb 2017
About the Company
- Company: Suvidha Sewa Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Other
- Address: Tripureshwor
- Computer - Graphic Design
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
One of our clients is looking for professional candidates for the following job designation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data
- Thinking creatively to produce and present new ideas and concepts
- Developing interactive design
- Conducting walk thru with development and technical staff, and working with this staff to ensure features are incorporated into systems design and testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with the Product Development team to define the overall testing strategy and test plans for our product releases
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team to address customer issues
- Follow processes and procedures and identify and implement process improvements.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field will be plus point.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Basic knowledge of popular social media platforms
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop,etc.)
- Have created at least one original mobile app UI and UX.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Basic HTML and CSS coding.
- Design portfolio exhibiting design skill set
- Experience in designing Mobile applications UI/UX and Enterprise level software application
- Have strong knowledge in prototyping software like proto.io.