Technical Writer (Junior/Mid) : Detail
Fri, 17 Mar 2017
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone inquires will not be entertained.
About the Company
- Company: Swift Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: IME Complex, Panipokhari Kathmandu
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
- Create detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
- Must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
- Must be able to work well with others. They are almost always part of a team: with other writers; with designers, editors, and illustrators; and with the technical people whose information they are explaining.
- Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information. Many technical writers need a background in engineering or computer science in order to do this.
- Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
- In addition, knowledge with a technical subject, such as computer science, Web design, or engineering, is important.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance and Bonus.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Allowances for Communication, Lunch, Fuel Expenses.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary to email@example.com.