System Administrator (Sysadmin) : Detail
- Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd. 429 Hattisar Kathmandu, Nep
- Information Technology
- 3+ years
- Bachelors in Engineering
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd. needs a capable, self-motivated System Administrator to take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of IT infrastructure. Person needs to work closely with existing IT team to provide quality user support and infrastructure services.
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft operating systems with emphasis on Windows 2012 R2 Server.
- Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge / training
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issue
- Configure/add new services as necessary in Windows environment.
- Maintain Active Directory objects and Group policy.
- Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Monitor the IT infrastructure and respond immediately to security or usability concern.
- Provide network technical support
- Evaluate and optimize IT infrastructure for better performance.
- Knowlegde of Vmware virtualization is a plus