Snr .Net Developer : Detail
* Full Name
* Home Address
* Phone Number
- Company: Global Digital
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Mitrapark-7, Kathmandu
- Web Designing and Programming
- NRs 0 per hour
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Looking for a challenging career with a web and media focused company, we are hiring!
You should have these qualities:
- Impeccable English, both written and spoken.
- Creative, Independent and Flexible.
- Positive and Loyal to the company and works.
- Team oriented and willing to grow with the company.
- Passion for OOp programming and latest technologies.
- Mobile first mindset.
- Follow best practice, and reuse rather than reinvent.
- Structured and self-organized.
The candidate must have following abilities:
- Should be able to understand existing code and work with .Net web applications.
- Able to do programming in existing system and develop new features like asp .Net dashboard for membership and subscription system.
- Excellent command in .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio, and Crystal Reports for reporting.
- Should be able to work mostly in Web applications.
- Experience in using Ajax Control Toolkit and Component One.
- Highly experience in form based applications
- Write well-structured codes as per the demand and standard of the company.
- Strong proficiency in Elastic Search, js.node, MVC, restful API (REST).
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, SQL, PostGre SQL and MySQL.
- Excellent exposure in international standard of web development process. (Agile/SCRUM, Wire Framing, Bitbucket, etc)
- Familiar with Angular and Bootstrap frameworks.
- We offer great working conditions and benefits, and provide a good career path for the successful applicant.
Now we have your attention, send us your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and let us get together for a chat and see whether you can join our team. Preference will be given to candidates who have 3+ years’ experience.
- 5 working days.
- Free lunch & brunch provided by the company.
- Possibility to go abroad for training.
- Flexible and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Others will be explained during the interviews.