Senior Web Designer / Front-End Developer / UI/UX Designer : Detail
- Company: Rillmark Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Maitidevi, Kathmandu
- Web Designing and Programming
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Rillmark Pvt Ltd ( trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co ) is a certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are the one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 45 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Opening: 3 Senior Position ( Salary- 30K - 75K Provided Based on Experience )
We are looking for Web Designers who will work with a team of developers to produce highly creative, stylish and responsive layouts for websites and highly intuitive user experiences and interfaces for mobile applications.
- Design interfaces for websites, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Code PSDs, AIs or Sketch Files into responsive websites.
- Work on the projects from conceptualization to execution while meeting all deadlines.
- Create Wordpress & Magento themes out of HTML files.
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Angular, React and Vuejs
- Knowledge of Gulp, Grunt and or Webpack
- Knowledge of front-end framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation, UIkit
- Knowledge of Preprocessors such as SASS and or Less
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals)
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research)
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live
- Can able to do responsiveness of the websites & adapt with the latest design & tools.
Other specific requirements:
- motivation to learn and explore.
- the desire to expand skill sets.
- good command of English.
- should have the ability to understand the project/product requirements.
- the candidate should be very focused & committed to achieving goals.
- should be a good team player.
- should be ready to extend working hours to meet up with project deadlines.
- should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets, and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights ) *
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share *
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 01-4420115