Senior Web Designer / Front-End Developer / UI/UX Designer : Detail
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to email@example.com
- Company: Rillmark Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: 4th Floor, Rastriya Banijya Bank Building, Maitide
- Web Designing and Programming
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Rillmark Pvt Ltd ( trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co ) is a certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are the one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 45 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Opening: 3 Senior Position ( Salary- 30K - 75K Provided Based on Experience )
We are looking for Web Designers who will work with a team of developers to produce highly creative, stylish and responsive layouts for websites and highly intuitive user experiences and interfaces for mobile applications.
- Design interfaces for websites, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Code PSDs, AIs or Sketch Files into responsive websites.
- Work on the projects from conceptualization to execution while meeting all deadlines.
- Create Wordpress & Magento themes out of HTML files.
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Angular, React and Vuejs
- Knowledge of Gulp, Grunt and or Webpack
- Knowledge of front-end framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation, UIkit
- Knowledge of Preprocessors such as SASS and or Less
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals)
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research)
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live
- Can able to do responsiveness of the websites & adapt with the latest design & tools.
Other specific requirements:
- motivation to learn and explore.
- the desire to expand skill sets.
- good command of English.
- should have the ability to understand the project/product requirements.
- the candidate should be very focused & committed to achieving goals.
- should be a good team player.
- should be ready to extend working hours to meet up with project deadlines.
- should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets, and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights ) *
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share *
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com Phone No: 01-4420115