Sales Lead : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sales Lead for our client company.
Job Position: Sales Lead
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
- Leading the sales depatment by coordinating with top and operational level
- Coach and develop Sales Associates in assessing customer needs and right fitting the customer with the total technology solution
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Liaising and networking with a range of clients.
- Establishing new businesses and managing client relationships.
- Analyzing and creating new plans for engaging the target market.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all the marketing activities and monitoring the competitors' activities.
- Social media marketing.
- Client visit.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing sector
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to lead, motivate/mentor, communicate, and generally interact with people in a positive way
- Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
- Should be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Should possess the ability to 'sell' your ideas.
- Good presentation skills.
Note: Candidates should have their own bike and license.