Sales Coordinator : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sales Coordinator for our client company.
An e-commerce company situated in Kathmandu is looking for a creative thinker and a business-oriented person for the post, reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Job Position: Sales Coordinator (F/M)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and management of all sales activities in assigned market
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy in consultation with the Sales Manager, that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Establish systems for future sales teams ensuring professional interaction with clients and prompt dispatch of orders. By listening to clients needs and feedback, it will be crucial for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator to share feedback with management in making critical decisions regarding product range, packaging, etc.
- Responding to clients needs, liaising with production ensuring orders are dispatched on time.
- Training the sales team and creating sales material to ensure a distinctive legacy of Wild Earth, salespeople knowledgeable and passionate about Himalayan herbal body care products and their usage for promoting wellness
- At least a year experience in related field. Freshers can apply.
- Must have an excellent spoken and written English, plus knowledge of computers
- Candidates should have two wheeler license (compulsarily) and two wheeler (optional)
Office Timings: Monday to Friday ( 9 am to 5 pm )
Salary: Rs. 18,000 per month plus fuel reimbursement (salary will be revised after six months based on the performance)