Sales Coordinator : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sales Coordinator for our client company.
An e-commerce company situated in Kathmandu is looking for a creative thinker and a business oriented person for the post, reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Job Position: Sales Coordinator (F/M)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market with special focus on international retail and spa division sales.
- Works towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy in consultation with the Sales Manager, that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Achieve set targets and analysis of sales figures and developing and implementing Wild Earth's expansion into U.S. and Indian markets.
- Clear target segregation and an objectively planned out Plan of Action to achieve Sales targets in consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Establish systems for future sales teams ensuring professional interaction with clients and prompt dispatch of orders. By listening to clients needs and feedback, it will be crucial for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator to share feedback with management in making critical decisions regarding product range, packaging, etc.
- Responsible for a quarterly sales forecast based on which the production department would ensure proper stock of raw materials and the necessary goods which would enhance our buying and storing capacity.
- Responsible for a weekly report of sales.
- Responding to clients needs, liaising with production ensuring orders are dispatched on time.
- Training the sales team and creating sales material to ensure a distinctive legacy of Wild Earth, sales people knowledgeable and passionate about Himalayan herbal body care products and their usage for promoting wellness.
- Responsible for managing the contractual relationships with key accounts in the target markets: setting terms and conditions(in consultation with the Sales Manager), maintaining accounts with strong customer support, product promotion, invoicing, and problem-solving.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and any important issues or events that might have a negative or positive impact on the company.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations in consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Coordinates with all the other department for smoother transactions.
- Coordinates with the Finance Manager for the reconciliation of sales figures.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Work in coordination with the Creative Head and Sales Manager to develop and implement new branding ideas as per the demand of the market.
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal / External Cooperation.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts coaching and counseling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates an ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- At least a year experience in related field. Freshers can apply.
- Ability to conduct written and oral communication with international client in a sophisticated manner is a key aspect of the job.
- Must have an excellent spoken and written English, plus knowledge of computers.
- Professional attitude, detail-oriented, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Office Timings: Monday to Friday ( 9 am to 5 pm )
Salary: Rs. 18,000 per month plus fuel reimbursement (salary will be revised after six months based on the performance)