Revenue & Reservations Manager : Detail
- Company: A Private Company
- Industry: Misc. Services
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Royal Singi Hotel is looking to recruit self motivated leaders who are result oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer handing skills. He/She must possess the ability to work within a team environment and provide consistent and exceptional service experience to guests at all times. Candidates are preferred with Min Bachelor’s degree and a strong command of both Nepali and English.
Working knowledge of computers is mandatory i.e. e-mails, excel word, develop presentations, cost calculations, ability to read and analyze sales/cost reports, internal and external correspondence as well as submit monthly and quarterly business critique reports.
Revenue & Reservations Manager
- Candidate must have min 2-3 yrs of prior Reservations experience within a 4/5 star hotel/resort operation
- Implement revenue maximization initiatives in Rooms and Banquets/Events
- Establish the Revenue Management process in the hotel and manage all room reservation portals (e-mail, online engines, synexis partners etc)
- He/she will also be responsible for competitive intelligence and facilitating strategic competitive practices
- Responsibilities include Forecasting, Availability and Inventory Management, Yield Management, Hotel Profitability and Revenue Opportunities
- Must conduct strategic review of ADR, REVPAR and communicate progress to the owners
Royal Singi Hotel
Lal Durbar, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 -1 -4424190/4424191
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your application and resume/CV to our Human Resources Dept via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted directly for interview.
Published in The Himalayan Times Daily Newspaper