Restaurant Supervisor : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- NRs 15000 per month
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
- Lazimpath, Ktm.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Restaurant Supervisor for one of our clients.
A well-known Restaurant based in Kathmandu
Job Position: Restaurant Supervisor (male)
- Ensure optimal quality of all production.
- Observe staffs' performances and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives.
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff to all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repairs and training staff on proper use.
- Maintain a clean and organized work and service area.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree holder (preferably in hotel management).
- At least a year experience in the related field. Freshers with good knowledge in F&B can apply too.
- Should be able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Must possess the knowledge of food and beverage operations, products, and basic drink service.
- Should have good and effective communication skill and leadership quality.
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
Working hours: 2:00 pm-11: 00 pm ( should be flexible to work at required hours and busy hours).
Benefits: As per the company policies.
Snacks and Dinner: provided by the company