Release Engineer : Detail
Fri, 19 May 2017
About the Company
- Company: Innovia Web Pvt. Ltd
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Sankhamul
- Software Development
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Release Engineer : JD
- The Release Engineer will lead our efforts in support of our Development teams as they build state of the art trading applications.
- Develop new tools to capture and present relevant DevOps (Release) data in support of a metrics-driven software development process.
- Architect, plan and execute our next generation continuous integration environment for our Windows and Linux products within AWS.
- Extend and maintain the company’s existing issue management tracking system.
- Collaborate with your peers to understand the big picture. Use that understanding to design new solutions for your teammates that really make their work easier.
- Familiar with or has worked with VM, Docker, other container solutions
- Experience with Agile Development methodology
- Experience with one of the following: Shell scripting, Perl, or Python
- Experience with one of the following Build Tools Ant, Maven, or Gradle
- Experience with one of the following Build Tools Continuous Integration tools Jenkins or TeamCity
- Demonstrated background in maintaining Windows and Linux build environments.
- Experience with Virtualization and cloud technologies, specifically AWS
- Administration of production PostgreSQL database.
- Experience in automated configuration management utilities like Puppet.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Unrelenting commitment to quality and exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; Masters preferred.
We are always looking to talk with people who would be a great fit for the team. Some general qualities that we’re looking for are:
- Self-motivated - You’ll be surrounded by teammates that take commander’s intent and run with it. You determine what needs to happen to get the job done.
- Inquisitive - You ask good questions and get to the heart of a problem.
- Excited - You’re excited about the web, particularly how the representation of information on screens can inform people’s decisions.
- Driven - You’re curious and hungry to learn new subjects and skills.