Receptionist : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Front Office / Secretarial
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Receptionist for our client company.
A reputed educational consultancy based in Kathmandu
Job Position: Receptionist - Ladies
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
- greet persons entering organization; direct persons to correct destination
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- minimum Intermediate passed or Bachelors running
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and MS Office, Word, Excel, email, Internets
- Graduate preferred
- Experienced preferred (freshers can apply)
Salary: Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month plus lunch and incentives.