Project Manager : Detail
- Company: YCO Pvt. Ltd. (Previously Yomari Inc. Pvt. Ltd.)
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Lokeshwor Tole, Manbhawan, Lalitpur
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
YCO Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Project Manager”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
The Project Manager at YCO Pvt. Ltd. would be responsible for entire management of the project. S/he will oversee the project’s overall operations; ensure timely implementation of project activities and their quality, monitoring and supervision of team members.
- Perform estimation, planning and scheduling of IT project.
- Lead the project from inception to implementation phase.
- Identify and mitigate the issues, risks.
- Ensure project documents are completed and managed for assigned projects.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to customer and management.
- Participate in release activities including testing of the project.
- Should ensure the delivered product maintains quality as expected.
- Should ensure the delivered products are as mentioned in requirement document.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Masters’ Degree Preferable.
- 8+ years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in managerial position.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large scale projects.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem solving skill.
- Good documentation and reporting skill.
- Certified or knowledge holder in any project management tool would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th April 2017.