Project Lead, Delivery (Network/System) : Detail
- Company: YCO Pvt. Ltd. (Previously Yomari Inc. Pvt. Ltd.)
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Lokeshwor Tole, Manbhawan, Lalitpur
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
YCO Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies, is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Project Lead”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Collaborating with clients to develop overall project schedules.
- Identification and mitigation of project risks.
- Preparing necessary action plan during survey and execution.
- Making necessary planning for gap analysis of Infrastructure.
- Research of evolving technologies and best practice that could provide real time benefit.
- Documentation, Inspection and Reporting for project.
- Providing direction and guidelines for team lead and team members to build up technical and team strength.
- Mobilizing team for Testing, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance.
- Managing necessary resource during project implementation.
- Preparing Test plans.
- Preparing BOQ and BOM for infrastructure design.
- Coordination with vendor and related stakeholders for on time delivery of agreed quality deliverables.
- Giving inputs on pre-sales activities.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in leadership.
- Sound knowledge in datacenter infrastructure.
- Effective project management skill and good leadership quality.
- Ability to complete all phases of Infrastructure development including analysis, design, commissioning, testing and support.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Hands on experience in MS-Project & Red mine tools.
- Certified in CDCP and PMP is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 31st October, 2017.